HAVEN – Expressions of Worship
T E R M S & C O N D I T I O N S
Terms and Conditions below shall govern the relationship between Haven Expressions of Worship Conference and the organisation outlined on the Vendor Application form. The contract enters into force and is confirmed by the receipt of the full balance of the service selected.
1. Security Deposit
All exhibitors will be required to provide a security deposit in addition to the stall rental as a precautionary to any damage or refuse left at site at the end of the event causing Haven X to incur additional fees from the venue. The security deposit is automatically refunded within 2 weeks after the event for exhibitors who have submitted their signed off release forms at the end of the event.
2. Venue Access
Exhibitors will be notified by a member of the Haven X team of the dates and times for set up prior to the start of the conference and pack down at the end of the conference. Exhibitors are required to adhere to the guidance of the Haven X team and the venue staff where instructions are given to ensure safety of persons and property. Failure for an exhibitor to show up on the day of the conference with no contact, causes them to forfeit their space at the discretion of the event management team.
3. Exhibition Stall locations
Tables are allocated once payment has been received and are made on a first come first serve basis. Haven X reserves the right to locate any exhibitor where it is in the best interest of the event. Where an exhibitor has paid for a superior package and the stall is no longer available, Haven X will reimburse the exhibitor for the difference from the over payment.
Exhibitors are solely responsible for their own property. Haven X and the venue management team will take no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages. Stallholders must make sure their tables are staffed at all times. There will be no storage allowed outside the booth space for any supplies, equipment or inventory. Items left overnight during the course of the weekend remain the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
5. Insurance: All vendors must have and maintain the appropriate applicable liability insurance coverage as required by the law for the sale of goods or service.
6. Publicity: Upon receipt of payment and registration approval, applicant agrees to allow use of names, likeness, and other materials as may be deemed appropriate for advertising, publicity, or marketing promotion without compensation.
7. Conduct: Exhibitors must be suitably attired at all times. Behaviour unsuitable for the Haven X conference or which constitutes a public nuisance will not be permitted. Exhibitors must not engage in loud, live, or recorded music during their exhibition as it may distract the other exhibitors from engaging with their customers and disturb the conference whilst in session. No goods can be sold distributed or displayed that can be construed as unlawful, threatening, derogatory, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law and is contrary to the Christian faith. The organisers reserve the right to object to anything which are not deemed appropriate for the benefit of the event. The business/stallholders accept that they must immediately rectify any such occurrences to the satisfaction of the organisers.
8. Liability: Applicants shall indemnify and hold Haven X, the Haven X staff, contractors and volunteers harmless from any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the acts or omissions of the applicant under this Agreement.
9. Cancellation: Applicant understands in the event the applicant cancels after 15th June 2019, 50% to 100% of the exhibition, advertising, or sponsorship fee might be forfeited. Cancellations must be done in writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Spaces: Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
11. Deposits: There is a deposit additionally charged to the stall rental (£25 for dry goods and £100 for catering stalls) All exhibitors will be required to provide a security deposit in addition to the stall rental as a precautionary to any damage or refuse left at site at the end of the event causing Haven X to incur additional fees from the venue. The security deposit is automatically refunded within 2 weeks after the event. Exhibitors will be asked to sign a release form at the end of the event that confirms the satisfactory state of their stall space after pack down.
For the organisation of the event, Haven X depends on a large number of practical requirements and third parties that can have an influence on the event’s organisation. Haven X shall inform the applicant of any substantial change in the exhibition contract. Should the exhibitor disagree with the proposed change, both parties will undertake to use their best efforts in order to find a compromise. Notwithstanding the above, the applicant shall accept any change which is required by law, regulation, court order, government authorities or by the venue owner.
Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under the exhibition contract (except for payment of any sums due hereunder) if such failure is due to causes beyond its reasonable control (force majeure) such as but not limited to fire, hurricane, earthquakes, flood, labour disputes, war, blockades, terrorist attacks, legal restrictions, riots, unavailability of any means of transportation.
By submitting Vendor Application form, the vendor applicant agrees to the above terms and conditions and for the purpose of event management and promotion, the vendor applicant grants Haven Expressions of Worship team permission to retain the data provided in line with GDPR – General Data Protection Guidelines.
Your Personal Information
As tickets sell very quickly, workshops promptly reached maximum Capacity. At these times, we create a reserve list and aim to contact you if we have any more free tickets. We however cannot guarantee every person on the reserve list will be contacted to attend the session.
Group Bookings / Discounts
Thee are discounts available for group bookings (5% discount for > 5 people, 10% discount for > 10 people, 15% discount for > 20 people). Please Contact email@example.com for details. If you have made any group bookings, kindly contact us to expedite you registration process.
Event details may change without notice but not to worry we will keep you updated here and on HAVEN website. More information on HAVEN and HAVEN 2019 can be found at the website. Click here
Conference packs will be provided on a first come, first serve bases. Quantities may be limited.
Return and Refunds
Due to limited capacity for extensive logistics, we are sorry to announce we will not be able to handle returns or size swaps Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.