HAVENX – Media Release Document
I, hereby consent to the use by HAVEN – Expressions of Worship (HAVENX), and those acting with permission and authority of HAVENX of all photographs, videotape, or other images or recordings that HAVENX has taken of me or in which I may be included. They maybe used for all purposes, in any and all media including the Internet, without limitation, including promotion, solicitation, advertising or trade.
I am fully aware that my likeness may appear in materials available to event and conference attendees, parents, guardians, facilitators, volunteers, team leaders and/or staff of HAVENX and individuals within and outside of the HAVENX community.
I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished images or other content, including advertising, copy or printed matter, in which they may be used. I understand that any distribution of the images will be fully compliant with HAVENX policies, statements and values. I release HAVENX and those acting under their authority from any liability related to the alteration, intentional or otherwise, that may occur in connection with the processing, editing, transmission, display or publication of the images, and understand that images may be cropped or altered for purposes of illustration.
I understand that all images in which I participate, including film, photographic prints, digital files or video are the exclusive property of HAVENX and I grant to HAVENX the unrestricted right to copyright, publish and republish the images
General Guidelines for use of photos and videos
• Rights: Full rights to photos and/or videos taken by HAVENX photographers belong to HAVENX. Photographs may be used for any and all uses in print or online media. HAVENX staff who hire freelance photographers should ensure that full usage rights to the images belong to HAVENX as part of the terms of your request for purchase.
• Photo releases: Photos taken in public places, for purposes of news or general information, do not require photo releases. Photos used to advertise products or services may not require releases when the focus of the photo is a location or event, not a person.
When an individual’s face is featured in such a way as to be clearly recognizable, and appears to endorse HAVENX activities and/or programs, the best practice is to obtain a signed release, to be stored with records of payment for the ad or publication. Example: An individual who is highlighted on a conference brochure (implies the featured individual attended the event).
Any advertising use of images that include minor children under 18 years of age require a signed photo release, to be filed with records of placement and payment for the ad or publication. If a release and
other identifying information is not available, include“photo illustration” in a caption or credit, to be clear that the individual is shown for illustrative purposes only.
HAVENX may obtain and store releases over and above these guidelines if they feel it is in their best interest.
• HAVENX Media Release (https://havenx.org/mediarelase)
• Commercial Stock: HAVENX generated and owned photos are preferred, but stock images may be used when such use makes sense. Make sure to understand and obey all usage limitations under the terms of the stock purchase. Royalty-free stock is recommended. Rights-protected stock may not be shared or used in any way not specified in the purchase agreement.
• HAVENX Stock: HAVENX should make sure that HAVENX stock images are used appropriately and honestly. Check the photo content to ensure it is accurate and appropriate – do not misrepresent HAVENX facilitators, staff or personnel.
• Photo requests from outside HAVENX: External media outlets, businesses and others may request permission to use HAVENX photos/videos. HAVENX photography is the property of HAVENX and should be credited as such “HAVEN – EXPRESSIONS OF WORSHIP”
NEXT REVIEW: JAN 2022
CLICK TO SUBMIT
upload your file here
Lets use your gift to speak a blessing to the land
Click below to upload via pcloud or use the box on the right to select your video.
If the PCLOUD UPLOAD link is full, please try again in a few hours.
You may also click “Select File” below to upload via the website or send video via email to email@example.com
Make a Comment.
Spread the word to family, friends, charities and Communities.